Apple Cider Vinegar
How It Works
If you reach for commercial soap and cleaners to wash your face you may be doing more harm than good. Many of these products contain fragrances, dyes and other chemicals that can dry out your skin and leave it looking and feeling tired and rough.
The good news is that there are numerous things found in nature that can nourish your skin and keep it feeling and looking its best. One of these is apple cider vinegar.
A word of caution – don’t put apple cider vinegar full strength over your face – it can burn.
Use a diluted mixture of 50% water and 50% apple cider vinegar and be sure to try the solution on the skin on your hand or elsewhere before putting on your face. In very rare instances, some people are sensitive to this solution.
- Apple cider vinegar can help reduce age spots: When you wash your face daily with apple cider vinegar you will notice a substantial difference in age spots. Apple cider vinegar contains alpha hydroxy acids that will remove dead skin and reveal healthy and vibrant new skin. In addition to washing with a splash of apple cider vinegar, dab a little on a cotton ball and apply directly to age spots. Wait about thirty minutes and rinse your face with cool water and pat dry. Do this twice daily for six weeks and you will see a difference.
- Apple cider vinegar fights acne, pimples and blemishes: No need to buy commercial acne cream when you can use apple cider vinegar. When apple cider vinegar is made, malic acid forms. This makes apple cider vinegar a potent antibacterial, anti fungal and antiviral substance capable of keeping bacteria at bay and pimples from forming. (Want more ways to get rid of acne and pimples? Read this article)
- Apple cider vinegar balances your skin: While removing oil from your skin, apple cider vinegar also helps to balance pH and keeps your skin from becoming too oily or too dry by balancing the production of sebum. Rinse your face daily with apple cider vinegar if you desire balance.
- Apple cider vinegar fights wrinkles: Diluted apple cider vinegar face wash can help minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. You can soak a cotton pad or cotton cloth in diluted apple cider vinegar and dab on your skin. Rinse with warm water and pat dry.
- Apple cider vinegar removes toxins from your face: Regular use of an apple cider vinegar wash will help draw toxins out of your skin leaving a youthful and clean glow.
Here are five great reasons to consider washing your face with apple cider vinegar.
“Contents from naturallivingideas.com”
Mother Earth Meats is a world class butcher shop in Maryville, Tennessee.
All of our products are antibiotic free, non-gassed and no hormones.